With the 2020 edition of the EMC postponed to 2021, due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are pleased to announce that in the meantime we have launched a series of live-panel webinars, which are aimed to further stimulate debate and help the industry assess the key changes happening in the region as we navigate our way through a tumultuous 2020.
We are currently putting together the line-up of panelists but our planned 2020 EMC Live panels include:
- The Outlook for the Eastern Mediterranean’s Oil & Gas Industry – 29th July
- Assessing the Practical Considerations of Doing Business in the Eastern Mediterranean Oil and Gas Sector – 16th September
- The Israeli Oil and Gas Industry in Focus – 14th October
- Cyprus as a Hub for the Eastern Mediterranean – Focus on the Cypriot Oil and Gas Industry – 25 November
- What does 2021 hold for the Eastern Mediterranean Basin? – 16th December
Digital Branding & Live Event Partnerships: As the world embraces digital working practices and online webinars, meetings and communications become standard practice in the realities of the Covid-19 world – having an active online presence can be hugely beneficial. If you are interested in discussing any partnerships or sponsored branding please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nic Cobb at email@example.com.