THE DELEGATE FORM IS NOW AVAILABLE ONLY ONSITE!
Attending the EMC Conference is subject to the payment of a fee.
- Delegate Registration – Standard Fee Euro 600,00
- Delegate Registration – 4X3 rate (pay 3 standard fees & get 1 free)
- Delegate Pass for Exhibitors – Euro 400,00
- Delegate Pass for Supporting Associations Members – Euro 480,00
All delegate passes include attendance of plenary sessions, technical streams, on the ground workshops. They also include lunch & coffee breaks as well as conference proceedings. Registration onsite.
(VAT may be applied according to international and local laws)
ACCESS TO EMC SITE
A Covid-19 safety statement is required to access all EMC buildings (exhibition hall and conference rooms) therefore at the check in gate all participants will be required to show their safe pass which can be one of the following:
- Certificate of vaccination
- Bill of health from Covid-19 in last 6 months
- PCR test (made in the last 72 hours)
- Rapid test (made in the last 72 hours)
Please make sure to have one of these statements ready to show at the entrance to speed up procedures and get quick access to the venue.
Should you need to do a rapid test, the nearest place to the EMC venue is at the European University of Cyprus (Graduation platform) next to the cafeteria, open from 9 am to 6 pm. Pharmacies also carry out rapid tests, please check the closest to your hotel. The test cost varies from € 5,00 to € 15,00.