Call for Papers Now Open
Held under the Auspices of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry of Cyprus, the EMC conference is calling for technical abstracts from across the energy, natural gas and LNG value chain from those operating in the Mediterranean region. The conference offers governments, industry leaders, technical experts, investors and key stakeholders the opportunity to address the many challenges facing the energy community in the Mediterranean region.
Interested in speaking opportunities for EMC 2020?
The three-day conference will bring together international experts, stakeholders and thought
leaders from across the energy sector. Be a part of the EMC 2020 Technical Conference!
Abstracts for EMC 2020 must be submitted no later than 30th September 2019.
Note: abstract length shall be minimum 200 – maximum 400 words, in English, no pictures/graphs, no tradenames.
TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATION AND COOPERATION
• Exploration Challenges & Solutions
• Drilling & Completion
• Reservoir & Production Optimization
• Facilities & Subsea
• Gas LNG & CNG Technologies
• Flow Assurance
• Brown Field Production Enhancement
MEDITERRANEAN DEVELOPMENT (Panel or Session)
• Regional Challenges
• Growth Opportunities
• Innovative Fast Track Development Models
FUELLING SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
• Integrating Renewables Into O&G Business
• Offshore Infrastructure Reutilization & Decommissioning
• Managing Environmental Footprint
• HSE & Asset Integrity
• Regulatory Aspects
• Environment & Sustainable Development
• Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
• Big Data Analytics
• Digital Oil Field
• Internet of Things
• Unmanned Operations